10 Tips for people preparing for Electrolysis!
Permanent Hair Removal can be made more comfortable;
- Find the time of day that works best for you.
- Eliminate as much stress as possible the day of your appointment.
- Stop tweezing or waxing. The hair has to be there to be removed. Shaving is OK.
- Avoid stimulants like caffeine, chocolate or sugar the day of your appointment.
- Female clients may want to avoid making appointments during their menstrual cycle.
- Drink plenty of water the day before, the day of, and the day after treatment.
- Get as comfortable as possible during your treatment.
- Many clients find taking their favorite pain reliever 30 minutes beforehand beneficial.
- We have topical numbing creams you can purchase and apply before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure 48 hours before treatments to avoid dilation of blood vessels.
Our fabulous Electrologists, Lalla and Teri, are always happy to give you information on the phone or give you a free consultation about permanent hair removal. Just call and leave your name and number and one of them will get back to you soon! We are happy to be offering Morro Bay Electrolysis!
This article was written by riospaandsalon